Thursday, January 19, 2012

We're on ETSY now ! Bev's a talented artist!

We are so excited to showcase our personalized baby gifts on Etsy.  So many friends and co-workers asked if we had an Etsy shop and I am excited to now answer them with a great big YES!

Even though we have been in the gift business for over 30 years, there is still so much that we are learning.

For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it's a site for artists to sell their creations.  Bev is truly a talented artist.  Just to give you background, she began painting as a hobby when I was a little girl.  I have a gorgeous hand painted pitcher, plates, and vase proudly displayed in my home. 




I think that her work is magnificent!

Now, if only she had more time to handpaint more pieces for me.  Wouldn't you like to have this talent?  I certainly wish it rubbed off on me!

Bev puts a little piece of herself into everything she paints.  Her gifts are made with love and she takes pride in everything that she sends out to her customer.  Visit her etsy shop or her e-commerce store, The Painted Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment